|Frequently Asked Questions of Ultra DVD Ripper||Guide|
1. Where can I found the output files after my DVD is ripped?
You can find the output files on the "Output Folder", the default output folder for this program is "C:\OutputFolder". And you can change the "Output Folder" by click the "Browse..." button.
2. I just want to backup my DVD on my PC. What is the best choice of the output format for me to choose? I just want to play it on my PC and I would like to get the smallest size with better quality.
Generally speaking, we recommend AVI DivX output by our program, which can provide better quality as well as smaller output size.
3. After I finish the conversion to AVI DivX, I can only get the audio playback in Windows Media Player while it shows that I need download certain codec. No video can be watched. Why?
It's because you do not have the DivX codec installed on your PC, please download DivX codec from http://www.aone-soft.com/divx511.exe for free, After the installation, Windows Media Player will be able to play AVI files produced by our program.
4. I just want a clip/segment of my DVD. Is it possible?
Yes, it can do it just fine. Please click the "Split" icon on the toolbar to split the selected title.
5. Is it possible to save the "Output Format" with the modified settings as a new one for use next time?
Yes. After you finish the modifications, please click right side of the "Setting..." buton and then select "Save As..." menu. After the new "Output Format" is created, it will be shown on the "User Defined" sub menu, and you can delete or re-name it as you like.
6. After my DVD is ripped, I get a quite low/high volume. Is it possible to raise/lower it?
Please check the "Audio Volume" box to choose a smaller or larger number for it.
7. After my DVD is ripped, but I can't play the output file in my system, Why?
It is because of there is no CODEC of the converted file in your system. You should install the more CODECS, such as DivX,Xvid,MPEG2 video codec and AC3 audio codec. You can install K-Lite Codec Pack on our recommendation. It is a free software for you. You can download it form http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm .
8. How can I use my computer for other jobs when I ripping the DVDs?
Please select "Tools->General Settings..." menu, and then change the "Process Priority Class" to "Idle Priority Class".